Specifically, the following rules will take effect:
- Updating the definition of eligible telecommunications carriers, direct service, and Lifeline;
- Updating instructions and number of respondents for FCC Forms 497 and 481;
- Retaining eligibility documentation for enrollment and dispute resolution;
- Revising the burden for consumer recertification;
- Revising FCC Form 555 for annual reporting of subscriber recertification;
- Requiring a uniform snapshot date for payment of low-income support;
- Revising the subscriber usage requirement;
- Requiring marketing and outreach plans;
- Updating the ETC audit requirements;
- Allowing electronic signatures for Lifeline subscriber certifications.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like additional information.